We provides a safe, caring and stimulating environment where members can come and meet old friends, make new ones, and have a good, nourishing midday meal, freshly cooked by our kitchen staff.
We are also aware that there are many elderly people caring at home for an equally elderly partner, and we are pleased to be able to offer them respite so they can leave their loved one for the day, knowing that they will be safe and well cared for.
Our excellent team of trained carers who, as well as looking after the varied daily needs of the members, arrange numerous activities such as seated exercises, quizzes and bingo. There is also entertainment, especially musical, which is very popular.
- We have two minibuses which do a door-to-door service for people who cannot make their own way to the Centre.
- Tea coffee and biscuits are provide mid morning and mid afternoon.
- Two course freshly prepared lunches.
- Afternoon Activities.
- A weekly hairdressing service and a podiatrist comes fortnightly.
- Physiotherapy and occupational therapy are also available.
- Regular Live entertainment and large screen TV viewing.